WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A DISCIPLE?
Joining Palms as a disciple is a prayerful and intentional decision. Our congregation values following God’s call on our lives, and we expect and encourage Palms disciples to:
- Daily observe a personal time of devotion
- Weekly attend public communal worship
- Monthly participate in education or small group and participate in service
- Annually give a percentage of income to Palms
- Continually engage others in affirmation and accountability in their discipleship
- Throughout the year, look for an announcement for a new member class