These are the steps we are currently taking to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for worship. They are subject to change as the course of the pandemic changes:
- While we encourage the continued use of masks by those who are not fully vaccinated, masks are not required at the church for indoor gatherings, including worship.
- We do not pass items (such as offering plates) hand-to-hand through the pews.
- We celebrate Communion at the conclusion of worship outside of the sanctuary, outdoors if practical.
- Hand sanitizer and additional disposable face masks are available at various stations around the campus.
- Those who are not feeling well or who have reason to think they have been exposed to COVID are kindly requested to stay home.
- Our 11:00 a.m. worship service is live-streamed every Sunday.